Promises are meant to be broken or so they say!

The last time I logged in I made a promise to blog more regularly, and then .................................. 
But I have told myself that this weekend, I will try to upload as many posts as I can  and I will. So what has been keeping me busy this time? Lots of stuff, things I have been inspired to make via Pinterest and Craftgawker . Here are some images of things I have managed to make in the last few weeks :). I have been cooking as well and will share recipes in bit!
Traffic jam depicted on a Jam Bottle 

Empty wafer tins converted into a stationary ki

A map of India that I embroidered on a cushion cover my mum
 made and then gifted to a friend. The heart is at Bangalore !
My collection of Ice Age 4 and Madagascar toys
displayed on a shelf that I created from an old carton 

Comments