And I am back ... this time I will stay

Sigh .... grin ..... Sigh .... grin : Well  my last post was nearly two months back so I do feel like Sigh ... grin ..... you know. New Stuff at work , a tuition student, an entrepreneurial venture , the discovery of pinterest , constant travel , weirdness on the personal front, the need to keep things clean etc etc have kept me very very busy ! This does not mean that I did not cook .... I did . Just last week I made some awesome nachos with refried beans , salsa and guacomole  but chose to not click pictures ( will tell you why in a bit). 
That is Gundu ( a friend's dog) and me
at the Great Indian dog show !
One of the other reasons why I did not blog was due to the lack of a decent camera at my disposal . My previous Canon camera was destroyed when my mother put normal pen torch batteries for recharge and put them into the camera !!!! So over the last weekend I did pick up a camera and should be back to regular blogging very soon . 
These last few days however have made me realize my love for making things and very soon this blog will also carry instructions on how I have made certain things :) . Watch out .... 

Comments