Vegan pancakes with chocolate sauce and cut fruits

-->
In the middle of the 7 Day Sandwich Challenge was a weekend that gave me a break from the challenge which as I write this is back in full form. I have a friend who is crazy about pancakes ( or so I thought , until I found out that he likes waffles better. This coming from a person who cannot peel an onion to save his life) …. Anyway I have been yearning to make these pancakes, so I decided to make them on Sunday . 

Ingredients
Flour : 2 cups
Powdered Sugar : 3 tablespoon  
Soy milk : Vanilla flavored soy milk 220 ml  
Water: required to make the batter consistency right   
Baking powder : 1 teaspoon  
Energy Egg replacer : Equivalent of 2 eggs ( those who don’t have it , can increase the quantity of baking powder slightly)
Method 
In a bowl sieve the flour , sugar and baking powder  
Beat the egg replacer to incorporate air into it  
Now add the soya milk to the Flour mix and add the egg replacer as well and mix to a semisolid consistency 
Ensure that you have no lumps , you could add water to dilute the batter  
Heat a pan and pour a teaspoon of oil  
Now pour the batter and spread it evenly , flip it over when you see bubbles on top  
Cook well on both sides 
Serve with Chocolate sauce and fresh fruits
I made the chocolate sauce by simply heating soya milk with a vegan chocolate hazelnut spread and tada I had my very own chocolate sauce. I chose to serve the pancake with strawberries, apples and bananas.  

Comments

Post a Comment